Commitment to Excellence in Progressing Health.
Human Research Protection Program / IRB
The mission of the Catholic Health Initiatives Institutional Review Board (CHIRB) is to protect the rights and welfare of our research participants
The CHI core values of reverence, integrity, compassion, and excellence guide our thinking and processes—both in terms of our commitment to upholding the highest ethical standards in the research we oversee, and in maintaining strong relationships with our researchers and research communities.
- Expertise in overseeing large multicenter trials
- A comprehensive human research protection program to reduce risk
- An intuitive and user-friendly electronic submission process
- A single point of contact for each study
- A pre-review of all submissions prior to formal IRB review to increase efficiency
The CHIRB staff is available to provide regulatory guidance and support throughout the entire research process. We encourage you to contact us at any step in the process.
David Gary, RN, MS, CIP
Director, Human Research Protection Program
Stefanie Juell, MA, CIP
Preeyam Bisht, CIP
Begin your submission to the CHIRB:
For partnering opportunities and to learn more about how you can participate, contact the CHI Institute for Research and Innovation.
CHI Institute for Research and Innovation
198 Inverness Drive West Englewood, CO 80112